Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Amelishan Prom Features Rena From Kettle Moraine High School


Name: Rena
High School: Kettle Moraine


State Your Style:

If you could wear your dress in a Hollywood movie, what would that be?
Titanic

What made you choose this dress?
The color & the people that helped me here

What's the greatest compliment your date could say about your prom look?
" you look like a movie star!"

What celebrity inspired your look?  Christina Aguilera

Favorite prom accessory:  necklace

Are prints a do or a don't for prom?
A do, it's always good to be unique!

What do you think your style says about you?  I'm Barbie!


Prom Scoop:

What are you most looking forward to during prom?
eating at the chocolate fountain

At prom I can't wait to... dance

What CD will you be listening to while you get ready?
Lady Gaga/Bad Romance

Your prom morning routine will be...
Get up, get ready with my hair and nails, and tanning

Extra Extra Extra

Are you a dancing queen or a wallflower?  dancing queen

What will be in your prom night purse?  Lipgloss & makeup!

Tanning bed, spray tan, or au naturale?  tanning bed/spray tan

I've always wondered why prom girls... Always look gorgeous

My favorite go to product is... lipgloss


Last But Not Least...

Your favorite thing about Amelishan's Prom Shop is...
The people who helped me.





No comments:

Post a Comment