Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Amelishan Prom Features Rachel From Waukesha N. High School


Name: Rachel
High School: Waukesha North

State Your Style:

What made you choose this dress?
It was straight, sparkley, pretty back & slit, and everything I wanted!

Favorite prom accessory: shoes

Your prom style is... classic

Prom hair up or down?  half up or side ponytail


Prom Scoop:

What are you most looking forward to during prom?
Grand march

At prom I can't wait to... dance with friends

What cd will you be listening to while you get ready?
a mix

Your prom morning routine will be...
Get up, shower, get hair done, do nails, get dressed


Extra Extra Extra

Are you a dancing queen or a wall flower?  Little of both

Tanning bed, spray tan, or au naturale?  au naturale

In your worst prom nightmare:
I step on my dress as I get out of the car and tear a huge rip in it

Nails: salon manicure or do it yourself?  do it myself


Last But Not Least...

Your favorite thing about Amelishan's Prom Shop is...
Really great service & wide variety :)

No comments:

Post a Comment