Thursday, April 15, 2010

Amelishan Prom Features Katie From Slinger High School


Name: Katie
High School: Slinger

State Your Style

If you could wear your dress in a Hollywood movie, what would it be?
Cinderella Story

What made you choose your dress?
I feel like a princess in it!

What is the biggest compliment your date could say about your prom look?
"that dress is sooo you"

What celebrity inspired your look? Hillary Duff

Ballgown or sheath?  ballgown

Favorite prom accessory:  shoe

What do you think your prom look says about you?
I'm girlie


Prom Scoop

What are you most looking foward to during prom?
Pictures

At prom I can't wait to... dance!

What cd will you be listening to while you get ready?
Miley Cyrus

Your prom morning routine will be...
Get up, shower, hair done, pedicure, manicure


Extra Extra Extra

Are you a dancing queen or a wallflower?  dancing queen!

Tanning bed, spray tan, or au naturale?  tanning bed

In your worst prom nightmare...
I step on my dress as I get out of the car and tear a huge rip in it!

Nails: salon manicure or do it yourself?  salon

I've always wondered why prom girls?
Wear short dresses

My favorite go to product is... perfume/hair spray

Last But Not Least...

Your favorite thing about Amelishan's prom shop is...
The selection of poofy dresses, and that they check that no one else has it!

No comments:

Post a Comment